Wireless GSM 3G HSPA router
This wireless 3G GSM SIM card router is perfect for projects where no fixed internet access is possible or to expensive.
Also this 3g wireless GSM router, is also suitable for fixed broadband internet connections, this means you can share this device with others in your LAN network.
Equipped with 1 WAN port and 4 LAN ports and, of course, you can use the WIFI function to wireless surf on the internet.
This is a compact HSPA 3 g router, with high speed wireless and ethernet connections.
The internal HSPA modem can achieve a download speed of more than 14 .4Mbps.
The router supports the latest IEEE 802 .11n, IEEE 802 .11b/g standards and also generates a radio transmitter and receiving speed of over 150Mbps!
Thanks to the external antennas, it is possible to use a stronger antenna and so to get the best signal.
This router is ideal for those, who want to share an internet connection, anywhere, because one is not stuck to the necessary cable connections!
Not necessary, but a must, is the fact that this 3 g SIM card router, also can be used with a broadband internet connection.
Simply connect to the WAN port, put the router in the right configuration and one is ready, to browse the world wide Web.
- HSPA + 14.4 Mbps DL and 5.75 Mbps UL
- Quad band UMTS and GSM
- Works with IEEE 802 .11n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802 .11b wireless standards IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802 .3U
- Works with stands
- 4 ethernet ports
- Durable aluminum enclosure
- External antennas
- Integrated OpenVPN, IPSec, and Dynamic DNS
- 3G backup WAN function
- SMS restart function
- DIN rail mounting (optional)
LAN and Wi-Fi
- Wireless AP, Router, 4
- Port Switch and Firewall in one device
- High performance 320 MHz CPU with 256 Mbits SDRAM
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802 .3U standards
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA WPA2 encryption methods
- & 3xLAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1xWAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet port Supports Auto MDI/MDIX
- Remote/local Web management
- 1 x 5dBi wireless antenna
- SSID stealth mode and access control based on MAC address-System log to record the status of the Router
- Auto negotiation/manual mode for IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Dynamic DNS
- LAN access control over Internet connection
- Virtual server
- Car wireless channel selection
- IPSec Dynamic DNS
- Backup SMS and Ping reboot
- 1 x Power LED, 4 x LAN status LEDs
- 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Power Class 3 (0.25 W, 24 dBm) for UMTS
- UMTS mode: 384 Kbps DL/384 Kbps UL
- HSDPA mode: 14.4 Mbps (Cat 10) downlink speed
- HSUPA mode: 5.76 Mbps (Cat 6) uplink speed
- 3dBi antenna
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Power Class 4 (2 W, 33 dBm) for GSM/GPRS 850/900 MHz bands
- Power Class 1 (1 W, 30 dBm) for GSM/GPRS 1800/1900 Mhz bands
- Power Class E2 (0.5 W, 27 dBm) for EDGE 850/900 MHz bands
- Power Class E2 (0.4 W, 26 dBm) for EDGE 1800/1900 MHz bands
- GSM: 14.4 Kbps DL/14.4 Kbps UL
- GPRS: 85.6 Kbps DL/42.8 Kbps UL (class 10)
- EDGE: 236.8 Kbps DL/118.4 Kbps UL (class 10)
Electrical, Mechanical & Environmental:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 100mm x 85mm x 36mm
- Weight 210g
- Power supply 100 – 240 VAC -> 9 VDC wall adapter (allowed range: 8 – 18VDC)
- Power consumption < 7W
- Antenna connectors 2 x SMA for GSM, 1 x RP-SMA for Wi-Fi
- Indicators 4 x Ethernet LEDs, 1 x Power LED, 1 x GSM LED
- Operating temperature 0º to 50º C
- Storage temperature -20º to 70º C
- Operating humidity 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Storage humidity 5% to 95% Non-condensing
|Country of Manufacture||Lithuania|
|14 days return time||Loyal products|
|Package point pick it up||Free shipping above EU 150!|
|Intra-Community||5 years SST brand warranty|
|Demo and warehouse in Amsterdam||More than 15 years faithful|
|Free gift above € 20,-||Installing service|
|Quality check||Outstanding service and always affordable|
- Wireless dome camera system with touch panel monitorSpecial Price 249,- was 405,- Show price Incl. TaxSpecial Price 301.29 was 490.05 Show price Excl. Tax