Video Ground Loop Isolator
Video Ground Loop Isolator could reduce "Ground Loop Interference" with CCTV signals and can easily install in a new or added to existing systems.
It is useful where a video signal is transmitted via cable between points with different ground potentials, differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads.
* Insertion Loss: 0.5dB
* Frequency Response: 0-3dB at 10Mhz
* Isolation Voltage: 600VDC (Min)
o Input Resistance: 75 ohm
o Output Resistance: 75 ohm
* Insulation Resistance: 100m Ohm
o Transient Voltage Suppressors: 12 Vrms
* Dimension: 69x25x22
o Material: ABS Black
* BNC male to 2 pin terminal block.
o Built in Video BALUN .
* Passive, no power required.
* Prevents video-signal distortion caused by video ground loops.
* Eliminates picture tearing, cross talk and rolling.
* Prevents power cables laid by others interfering with the CCTV system.
* Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection.