VGA cable for the monitor, cable for mouse, keyboard, LCD, projector are too short?
Use this Extender, suitable for CAT5/STP cable up to 100 metres!
This VGA, keyboard, mouse, VGA CAT5 Extender, has the ability to video signals and the signals from a keyboard and mouse to send via 2 x CAT5/STP cable.
This set has a USB connection to the local side and a PS/2 mouse/keyboard connection, on the remote side.
With dip switch, so that this device works on all monitors!
Eliminate expensive VGA/keyboard/mouse cable.
Suitable for e.g. classrooms with projectors, or medical information systems.
Passive device, no VGA support DDC protocol! (And hence no separate voltage.)
- Environment VGA. VESA VP&D 1.0, VIP ver 2.0
- Devices: VGA monitors, LCD projection screen, Laptops, PCs.
- Input Signals Video : 1.1V P-P
- Horiz & Vert Sync : TTL standard. 300kHz max. bandwidth
- Insertion Loss: less than 3dB per pair over the frequency range
- Video Signal Return Loss: -15dB max from DC to 60Mhz
- RJ45 Pin Configuration
- R video (Red): Pin 1 (+), Pin 2 (-) Balanced
- Gvideo (Green): Pin 4 (+), Pin 5 (-) Balanced
- B video (Blue): Pin 7 (+), Pin 8 (-) Balanced
- Horizontal Sync: Pin 3, Vertical Sync: Pin 6
- Extend VGA and Keyboard mouse over 2 CAT5 UTP cable to instead of VGA cable and keyboard mouse cable.
- Including local and remote units.
- Up to 100 meters via standard 4 pairs CAT5 STP or UTP cable instead of VGA cable.
- Transmitter built in virtual DDC to avoid improperly setting at resolution and frequency.
- Transmitter built in sync mode selection for signal stability.
- Receiver built in sync filter level adjustment for signal stability.
- Supports up to 1280x1024 pixels.
- Passive device, not support VGA DDC protocol.
- Perfect for classrooms, lecture halls, tradeshows, video information displays, etc.
Optional with PS/2 connection!