The USB KVM extender allows you access to your computer system remotely via a console.
This can be done through a USB keyboard, USB mouse, monitor, stereo speakers or microphone.
Mass storage devices are supported by the built-in USB port on the receive-and transmitter module.
• Cat 5e cable for connecting transmitter and receive modules (up to 250 m apart)
• Supports two consoles – you can control from your system or systems both the send and receive consoles
• Selection of the active console with push buttons
• Built-in USB port on both devices supports external flash drives that are compatible with USB mass storage devices for simple file sharing
• Special security feature requires registration with the connection of an external USB storage device on the transmitter module
• Supports VGA, SVGA and MultiSync monitors; the DDC, DDC2, DDC2B local monitor supports
• High resolution graphics rendering up to 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz
• Built-in 8KV/15KV surge protection and 2KV ESD protection
• Adjustable gain control-automatic and manual adjustment of the signal strength to compensate for the distance between devices
• Supports stereo speakers and stereo microphone
• Supports the Intellimouse from Microsoft and most mice with scroll wheel
• Firmware is upgradeable
• Built-in ASIC chip for better reliability and compatibility
|Included items||Extension cable|