The USB KVM extender allows you access to your computer system remotely via a console.
This can be done through a USB keyboard, USB mouse, monitor, stereo speakers or microphone.
Mass storage devices are supported by the built-in USB port on the receive-and transmitter module.
• Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 150 m using Cat 5e cable
• Dual console operation – control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
• Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
• USB Keyboard and USB Mouse Ports
• RS-232 serial ports - allows you to connect to a serial terminal for configuration (Local Unit), or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (Remote Unit)
• Supports stereo speakers and stereo microphone
• USB overcurrent detection and prevention
• Pushbutton operating mode selection (Local Unit only) – select between Local and Auto operating modes.
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
• Adjustable gain control – manually adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
• High resolution video – up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (150 m); 1280 x 1024 @60 Hz (200 m)
• Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280 x 1024) and UXGA (1600 x 1200) and multisync monitors; local monitor supports DDC; DDC2; DDC2B
• Hot pluggable
• Rack mountable
• Easy to install – no software required – connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
• Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, FreeBSD
|Included items||Extension cable|