Would you approach a computer console to about 150 metres from the USB console?
Dt is this USB KVM extender ideal!
The extender has great video quality with built-in ESD and voltage protection.
All this ensures that the computer can be accessed by distance.
This includes a USB Keyboard, monitor or a USB mouse.
• Connect the local and remote units up to 150 metres with the Cat 5e cable
• Dual unit operation – check your system by both the local and the remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse unit
• Internal ASIC for improved reliability and compatibility
• Auto Signal Compensatie (ASC)
• USB keyboard and USB mouse ports
• USB surge protection
• Press-button control mode selection (only local unit) – selection between local and automatic operation mode.
• Internal voltage 8KV Contact/15KV ESD protection (8KV; Air voltage 15KV surge protection and 2KV)
• Automatic gain control – adjusts signal strength for compensation of distance.
• High resolution video – up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (30 m); 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (100 m); 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz (150 m)
• Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisyncmonitoren; local monitor support DDC; DDC2; DDC2B
• Rack attachment
• Easy installation where no software is needed. You just have to connect the cables to the devices.
• Including cable set
|Input||1x VGA Female + 2x USB A Female|
|Outputs||1x VGA Female + 2x USB A Female|
|Included items||Connection Cable|