HDMI to BNC transmission system
HDMI to BNC converter for professional use.
Most AHD DVR reorders are without a BNC video output, HDMI to BNC converter to use this for example to be able to use a monitor that is connected via coax cable in another room.
Transport HDMI images via coaxial cable instead of HDMI cable.
The coaxial cable between the transmitter and receiver should not be longer than 100 metres.
Advantage is that now no longer have to replace coaxial cables for HDMI cable.
Like most professionals of us already know, are the new AHD recorders no longer equipped with a BNC output, with the exception of the elite AHD recorders of SST, which are still available with a BNC video output.
- send HDMI signals over coaxial cable up to 100 metres with a maximum resolution of 1080 p
- Supports NTSC, PAL, 720 p, 1080i and 1080p
- optionally available with special receiver to daisy chain multiple monitors
- Supported HDMI version 7.1
One obtains the best result by using rg59 coaxial cable.
Resistance value should be 75 Ohm, at low quality cables one can experience problems such as videosognalen and also has effect on a falling-off in the distance and reliability. Rg58 is therefore not suitable for this HDMI to BNC converter.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|14 days return time||Loyal products|
|Package point pick it up||Free shipping above EU 150!|
|Intra-Community||5 years SST brand warranty|
|Demo and warehouse in Amsterdam||More than 15 years faithful|
|Free gift above € 20,-||Installing service|
|Quality check||Outstanding service and always affordable|
- Wireless dome camera system with touch panel monitorSpecial Price 249,- was 405,- Show price Incl. TaxSpecial Price 301.29 was 490.05 Show price Excl. Tax