Compact PoE switch with a PoE port.
Gigabit distances can be bridged through PoE-driven devices.
He will automatically detect PoE ports and is easy to install.
There is no electrical outlet near necessary if you want to install
Save installation and network equipment costs.
The Gigabit Power over Ethernet Splitter (PoE-5912G-AT) splits a networked PoE signal into separated power and Gigabit
data sources. This device allows administrators to run Gigabit speed PoE cables over long distances and then split the PoE
signal into separated data and power sources in order to network non-PoE devices.
Save installation and equipment cost when installing access points, IP cameras and more in remote locations. No need to
install network devices near a power outlet. This compact device safeguards valuable network equipment with short circuit
protection and quickly creates an integrated PoE and non PoE network at Gigabit speeds.
- Network devices at Gigabit speeds all within a compact device
- Automatically detects PoE terminals and supplies inline power
- Easily install non-PoE devices where a power outlet is not available
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs
- Safeguards network device with short circuit protection
- Adjustable output DIP switch for 5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output
- Converts Non-PoE devices with Power Over Ethernet Support
- Auto-sensing power drawn from 802.3af / 802.3at power source equipment(PSE) devices
- Supplies power up to 12~25 watts
- Light weight and compact size
- 1-Year Warranty
Supports: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3af,802.3at
Power Output: 5V/2A;9V/1.1A;12V/1A
|Standards Compliance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-Tx Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
|Data Rate||RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Diagnostic LEDs||DC Power (Green)|
|Input Power Requirement||Pin Assignment and Polarity: 1/2(+), 3/6 (-) or 4/5(+), 7/8(-)|
|Output Power Voltage||Output Power Voltage|
|others||Compliance RoHS Compliant , CE
Safety Approvals EN 60950:2006
|Dimensions||80mm x 55mm x 31mm (3.14 in x 2.16 in x1.22 in) / 76g (0.16 lbs)|
|Environmental Conditions :||Operating Temperature: 0~45°C
Storage Temperature:95%, Non-condesing
|Gigabit Port||1 Port|