USB stick with 4 security camera inputs, this is the ideal solution for home security, or a small office/store.
Users can set their own security settings.
This is the most inexpensive alternative, for a commercial VCR tape recorder and stabilizes the images.
Easily inserted footage research by date and time.
Also with this cheap mini recorder, it is possible, to worldwide log in and to view live images.
1. 4 channels video input in one card, the maximum display/recording rate is 25 fps under PAL format, and 30 fps under NTSC format
2. 4 screen display modes are available
3. Multi alarm triggering method: sensor, motion, video loss, and HDD space shortage
4. Support schedule recording mode, recycling recording method available
5. MPEG-4 video compression format. 5 level recording quality options available, and the recording frame rate range from 1 to 30 fps adjustable for each channel
6. Support multi-channel playback, searching by time/date and recording events, images can be Zoom/capture/save/print/backup
7. Support remote surveillance and PTZ control through web browser, support dynamic domain name Configurable auto reboot function for preventing PC deadlock
8.Dimension: 89 x 27 x 15cm (approx.) Weight: 67g
1. Send e-mails attachment with image.
2. Save image on Hard Disk.
3. Sound alarm.
4. Video signal filter, for filtrate Active and Invalid channel.
5. Signal lost alarm.
6. Motion Detection.
7. Adjustable sensitivity.
8. Automatically lock, while not any operate.
9. Schedule Monitoring sessions, for timer snap.
10. Record video/audio(with usb2.0 audio interface), snap shot.
11. Automatic Space Management. Stop recorder or capture still automatically on disk full.
12. Support 4 Channel Video input on one computer. One channel audio
13. Support On Screen Display. Display's date and time, or channel description on video.
14. Supports manual open/close Invalid channel, or add/delete channel description.
15. Supports login and logout, by User Name and Password.
16. Supports running background stealthy.
Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Intel P4 CPU, 1700MHZ
HDD: 80G, RAM: 256M memory
Microsoft Direct X 9.0C
Free USB 2.0 port and Audio Card
USB EasyCap 4 Channel DVR
Quick install guide
Software CD (Drive & Application)