A handy balun for say a speeddome, which via UTP/CAT5 cable must be forseen of tension, video and audio.
What's so special about this balun is, that this transmits 24VAC AC voltage, without distorting the image.
- Voltage/video signals over UTP and RJ45
- Passive no voltage
- Transmission of real-time monochrome and color image via non shielded twisted pair cable
- High frequency value is added, in order to maintain stable image in high quality
- Exceptional interference repels technique
- Built-in EMC protection
- Save huge on new cable and use your existing UTP cable for your speeddome!
|Frequency response||DC to 5 Mhz|
|Impedance||Coax, male BNC: 5ohms|
|UTP, RJ45 Data Connector: 100ohms|
|Unshielded Twisted Pair||24-16 AWG|
|Impedance||DC Loop Resistance 52 ohms per 1,000 ft|
|Body dimension||22(L)×20.5(W)×43(H) mm (*not including BNC)|
Power Supply Voltage
|100mA B&W Camera|
|2-pair 24 AWG||350M|
|2-pair 23 AWG (Cat 6)||450M|
|150mA Color Camera|
|2-pair 24 AWG||300M|
|2-pair 23 AWG (Cat 6)||350M|